Commands that can be done as a shortcut for a feature or to perform various Emotes. Some can only be done in the lobby or in-game.
- PrtScn - Takes a screenshot of the game and places it into the Screen Shot folder located at C:\PlayRedFox\Rumble Fighter\Screen Shot on your computer
Message Box Edit
- /w UserName Message - Username must be typed exactly. Case sensitive. Sends a private message to typed user
- /off - Turns off chat. Unable to see messages or private messages from other players. Cannot chat or send private messages. Does not block lobby chat or megaphone messages.
- /shout Message - Sends a public message through the megaphone.
Room Exclusive Edit
- F5 - Readies your character or starts the game if you are the Room Master.
- /p2pwjdqhqhrl - View ping of everyone in the room
In-Game Exclusive Edit
- F5 - Shows the combos to the equipped scroll or activated ExoCore.
- PageUp - Removes all text, player indicators and player gauges to show only the game
- Insert - Show the value of each hit you make/recieve
Everyone starts off with 7 default macros which are customizable in Settings.
- F1 -
- F2 -
- F3 -
- F4 -
- F6 -
- F7 -
- F8 -
Fun Fact Edit
Before a UI update in July 2016 there were 4 buttons at the top of the All Rooms lobby. Players were able to click them or use a hotkey to be automatically placed in that type of room.
Old Lobby Exclusive Hotkeys Edit
- F1 - Joins a random Battle Single room.
- F2 - Joins a random Battle Team room.
- F3 - Joins a random Rumble Single or Adventure Mode room.
- F4 - Joins a random Rumble Team room.
- If no room was found it was automatically created for you with the maps set as random.